VMware Postgres Documentation
Pivotal Postgres is now VMware Postgres.
This documentation describes how to deploy and use the VMware Postgres, a 100% open source Object-Relational Database Management System (ORDBMS) that supports a large part of the SQL standard.
- About VMware Postgres describes the VMware distribution of PostgreSQL and related components.
- Supported Platforms lists the operating system requirements for obtaining support for VMware Postgres.
- Installing VMware Postgres explains how to download and install each software component included with VMware Postgres.
- Upgrading VMware Postgres describes how to upgrade from minor and major versions.
- Configuring and Using VMware Postgres provides references to the open source documentation required to configure and use each software component.
- Configuring High Availability describes how to setup an HA VMware Postgres cluster.